By default the default workspace is displayed as a table:
You can also view it as a tree (button at upper right):
- [All Rules]: show all rules defined in the workspace. Caution: this can trigger a large bazel query and take a while to complete.
- [Repository Rule]: show the repository rule where the workspace is declared. Relevant for external workspaces.
- [Open]: open the workspace in your IDE.
- [Run]: build/test/run arbitrary targets command in the workspace.
- [Build All]: build all targets in the workspace.
- [Test All]: test all targets in the workspace.
Select the External tab to view the list of external workspaces. This is similar to running
bazel query //external:*:
The table view restricts the list to ones not declared in
@bazel_tools//.... If you’d like to view the complete list, use the tree view: